The Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) lift truck as the name implies operates in very narrow aisles; often with the aid of in aisle rails or a wire guidance system. There are two types of VNA trucks, man-up or man-down; man-up trucks will raise the operator up to the required picking level whereas man-down trucks the operator will remain at ground level. The Very Narrow Aisle truck is an indoor machine which can be used outside of the VNA situation as a free roaming machine.
A more common term for a Very Narrow Aisle lift truck is a ‘man-up order picker’.
In order to work in a Very Narrow Aisle situation, there are a number of additional factors that need to be taken into consideration by the forklift operator. These include:
- The positioning of the machine for entering the aisle needs to be precise.
- The operator needs to be able to cope with working at height (for man-up VNA trucks).
Providing your forklift operators with Very Narrow Aisle forklift training ensures that they have the necessary skills to safely operate a Very Narrow Aisle lift truck within your operation. The course is designed to provide operators of Very Narrow Aisle lift trucks with both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to comply with the standards and regulations contained within the HSE Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L117.
Please click here for more information on our courses.
- For Novice Operators
- For Refresher Training
- For Conversion Training
- For Experienced Operators
- What do i need to buy ventolin
- How to get prescribed antabuse
- Cheap symbicort canada
- Compare synthroid prices
- Get viagra prescription online
- Cheap cialis online canadian
- Low price cipro
- Purchase vardenafil canada
- Low price amoxil
- How much does kamagra cost per pill