Novice Operator Training
Designed for operators with no previous experience on forklift trucks.
Course Duration: 3 to 5 days (usually 09:00 to 16:30).
Maximum operators: 3.
Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical training & Assessment.
Location: Customer premises.
Pre requisites: none.
Assessment: multiple choice & written paper, practical skills test.
Certification: Successful operators will receive a certificate of training. Plastic Training Cards are available upon request for an additional cost.
- To provide effective basic operator training for those who will be required to operate lift trucks as part of their normal work duties.
- This operator training course is designed to meet the requirements placed upon employers with regard to their duties under the HEALTH and SAFETY AT WORK ACT (1974); the PROVISION and USE of WORK EQUIPMENT REGULATIONS (PUWER, 1998); the LIFTING OPERATIONS and LIFTING EQUIPMENT REGULATIONS (LOLER, 1998), as applicable and other relevant regulations and codes of practice.
Upon successful completion of this basic novice operator training course, operators will be able to:
- Operate the truck model used during the training course, safely and correctly in accordance with safe operating practices.
- Show their understanding, by clearly stating the causes of instability of trucks and loads.
- Correctly carry out the pre-use inspection routine of the lift truck prior to use.
- Introduction to the lift truck that is to be used on the course.
- Pre-use inspection of the equipment to ensure that it is safe to use.
- An introduction to the controls and instruments of the lift truck, including safe use of hydraulic controls.
- Weight assessment, including the capacity plate, load centres and maximum lift height.
- Starting, moving and stopping the lift truck, including emergency stop.
- How to approach and pick up a variety of laden and un-laden pallets.
- Stacking and de-stacking both free standing and within an industrial racking system (where applicable).
- Written test of operator knowledge.
- Practical test of basic operating skills.
- How to get prescribed antabuse
- What do i need to buy ventolin
- Compare synthroid prices
- Low price amoxil
- Get viagra prescription online
- Cheap symbicort canada
- Low price cipro
- How much does kamagra cost per pill
- Purchase vardenafil canada
- Propecia generic price
This course includes full certification and training materials.
A typical novice course is outlined below: