This course is designed for operators who hold certification on one type of forklift truck and wish to extend their knowledge and skills to another type of forklift truck, e.g. a counterbalance operator converting to a reach truck or articulated lift truck.
Course Duration: 1 to 2 days (usually 09:00 to 16:30).
Maximum operators: 3
Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical training & Assessment.
Location: Customer premises.
Pre requisites: evidence of previous certification.
Assessment: multiple choice & written paper, practical skills test.
Certification: Successful operators will receive a certificate of training. Plastic Training Cards are available upon request for an additional cost.
- To provide effective transfer of forklift driving skills from one machine category to another.
Upon successful completion of this refresher training course, operators will be able to:
- Operate the truck model used within this course to the required standard of competency.
- Have demonstrated sufficient skills to pass the basic operating skills test.
- Introduction to the lift truck that is to be used on the course.
- Pre-use inspection of the equipment to ensure that it is safe to use.
- An introduction to the controls and instruments of the lift truck, including safe use of hydraulic controls.
- Weight assessment, including the capacity plate, load centres and maximum lift height.
- Starting, moving and stopping the lift truck, including emergency stop.
- How to approach and pick up a variety of laden and un-laden pallets.
- Stacking and de-stacking both free standing and within an industrial racking system (where applicable).
- Written test of operator knowledge.
- Practical test of basic operating skills.
- Propecia generic price
- Cheap symbicort canada
- How to get prescribed antabuse
- Compare synthroid prices
- Purchase vardenafil canada
- Low price amoxil
- Low price cipro
- Cheap cialis online canadian
- What do i need to buy ventolin
- Get viagra prescription online
This course includes full certification and training materials.