The Reach lift truck is the second most common type of forklift truck used throughout the UK. The Reach truck is predominately used for warehouse operations due to their excellent manoeuvrability and they offer a far greater lift height than counterbalance lift trucks. Reach trucks are designed to be used indoors on smooth level surfaces and the name refers to the trucks ability to extend the mast and carriage outward known as the ‘Reach’ function. The stabilising legs and batteries within a Reach truck means there is no need for the counterbalancing weights.
In order to work at greater heights in what can be narrow areas, there are a number of additional factors that need to be taken into consideration by the forklift operator. These include:
- Greater skills on the part of the operator to accurately position the truck.
- It can sometimes take longer for the operator to adjust to the sideways seating position as the steering is often turned in the opposite direction to the direction of travel.
Providing your forklift operators with Reach forklift training ensures that they have the necessary skills to safely operate a Reach lift truck within your operation. The course is designed to provide operators of Reach lift trucks with both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to comply with the standards and regulations contained within the HSE Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L117.
Please click here for more information on our courses.
- For Novice Operators
- For Refresher Training
- For Conversion Training
- For Experienced Operators
- How to get prescribed antabuse
- Compare synthroid prices
- What do i need to buy ventolin
- Cheap cialis online canadian
- Get viagra prescription online
- Cheap symbicort canada
- Low price cipro
- Purchase vardenafil canada
- Low price amoxil
- Propecia generic price