The Powered Pallet Stacker can be used both inside and outside for operations where a larger forklift truck would not be appropriate. Powered Pallet Stackers can be either pedestrian operated or rider operated if fitted with an approved rider platform. On a pedestrian operated Powered Pallet Stacker the controls of these machines are often on a tiller arm, allowing the operator to walk with the machine behind them. This changes for a rider operated machine, whereby the operator can ride on the machine with forks leading.
Powered Pallet Stackers have the same capabilities as a Counterbalance lift truck, often with similar rated capacities but benefit smaller operations that don’t require a Counterbalance. Powered Pallet Stackers have the capability to stack within industrial racking systems and onto mezzanine floors, typically used where few pallets require moving.
Providing your forklift operators with Powered Pallet Stacker forklift training ensures that they have the necessary skills to safely operate a Powered Pallet Stacker lift truck within your operation. The course is designed to provide operators of Powered Pallet Stacker lift trucks with both the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to comply with the standards and regulations contained within the HSE Approved Code of Practice (ACOP) L117.
Course Duration: 2 days (usually 09:00 to 16:30).
Maximum operators: 3.
Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical training & Assessment.
Location: Customer premises.
Pre requisites: none.
Assessment: multiple choice & written paper, practical skills test.
Certification: Successful operators will receive a certificate of training.
- To provide effective basic operator training for those who will be required to operate lift trucks as part of their normal work duties.
- This operator training course is designed to meet the requirements placed upon employers with regard to their duties under the HEALTH and SAFETY AT WORK ACT (1974); the PROVISION and USE of WORK EQUIPMENT REGULATIONS (PUWER, 1998); the LIFTING OPERATIONS and LIFTING EQUIPMENT REGULATIONS (LOLER, 1998), as applicable and other relevant regulations and codes of practice.
Upon successful completion of this course, operators will be able to:
- Operate the truck model used during the training course, safely and correctly in accordance with safe operating practices.
- Show their understanding, by clearly stating the causes of instability of trucks and loads.
- Correctly carry out the pre-use inspection routine of the lift truck prior to use.
- Introduction to the lift truck that is to be used on the course.
- Pre-use inspection of the equipment to ensure that it is safe to use.
- An introduction to the controls and instruments of the lift truck, including safe use of hydraulic controls and anti-crush mechanisms (where fitted).
- Weight assessment, including the capacity plate, load centres and maximum lift height.
- Starting, moving and stopping the lift truck, including emergency stop.
- How to approach and pick up a variety of laden and un-laden pallets.
- Stacking and de-stacking both free standing and within an industrial racking system (where applicable).
- Written test of operator knowledge.
- Practical test of basic operating skills.
- Buy patanol without prescription
- Can i buy vesicare
- Buy cosopt online canada
- Buy avodart online with free samples
- Buy eldepryl canada
- Where can i buy lioresal over the counter usa
- How much does tizanidine 4mg cost
- Can you buy over the counter benicar
- Cheap glucotrol pills
This course includes full certification and training materials.