The Bale Clamp is a hydraulic attachment that allows the operator to open and close the clamp around a load squeezing it in order to pick it up. Forklift trucks that have this attachment fitted are often referred to as Clamp Trucks.
We offer a familiarisation course for the Bale Clamp attachment covering the basics of safe operation, and accepted safe practice of the Bale Clamp.
Course Duration: 0.5 day (usually 09:00 to 13:00).
Maximum operators: 3.
Delivery Method: Classroom & Practical training & Assessment.
Location: Customer premises.
Pre requisites: evidence of previous certification.
Assessment: multiple choice & written paper, practical skills test.
Certification: Successful operators will receive a certificate of training.
- Introduction to the attachment that is to be used on the course.
- Pre-use inspection of the equipment to ensure that it is safe to use.
- An introduction to the controls and instruments of the attachment, including safe use of hydraulic controls.
- Safe Working Load assessment, including the capacity plate and maximum lift height.
- Safe manoeuvring and positioning of the attachment.
- Written test of operator knowledge.
- Practical test of basic operating skills.
- Compare synthroid prices
- Get viagra prescription online
- What do i need to buy ventolin
This course includes full certification and training materials.